Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today sucked

Today was a really weird day...I was sitting in court watching the trial of Charles Darnay and then he was aquitted. The jury was convinced that he looks exactly like me. I hate Charles. We do not look similar. I went right to the tavern right after that. But dang, people need to stop caring what I do with my life. Its really anonoying...why can I not just do what I want without people asking or judging me??? Then Stryver tries asking me about Lucie... Definitely not going to open that can of worms even if he prys. I was drunk though so who knows what I could have told him. I would never tell a soul about my feelings for Lucie...except for maybe Lucie herself but even that is a long shot. Lucie is such golden haired doll though. She would never think of me as someone good enough for her though. I know I am not good enough..Everyone knows that. I do not work hard in anything I do and no one could ever see me differently. I am not worth anyone's time. Life right now is just horrible. Lucie keeps popping into my mind...I really just need to build up the courage to talk to her right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment