Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Manette's.....

I just got back from talking with Lucie. That took so much of me. I did not drink before I went over there, which was definitely a good thing. I told her everything...about how much of a bad person I am, how I am not going anywhere in life, how nothing will ever get any better than it is right now... Surprisingly once I told her all this I felt a lot better. She listened to everything that I told her and she did not judge me once. She has given me hope that I can start a better life from today on. I really have an energized feeling about myself right now and I cannot believe that I have posted so much depressing stuff. I want all my readers to know that I feel like a completely different person right now and that I won't be saying anything like that anymore... I even told Lucie how I felt about her. She was calm about it but at the end I told her that I would give my own life for her... Even though that sounds a little overboard it is completely true. I would do anything for that amazing woman and I hope she knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment